Phase 5 Hoosier Howl at the Moon – AGS Goat Show
AGS Combined Junior/Senior Doe
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 E Main St Danville, IN 46122
Judge: Juli Huffman
Entries and payment must be completed ONLINE at phase5goatshow.com. Early rate by 6:00pm Wednesday, October 28, 2020. Entry is $7.50 per class/show. Fees double for entries accepted after 6pm on October 28th. No Refunds unless the show is cancelled.
Check-in: Goats must be checked in by 10am the day of show.
Nigerian Dwarf, AOP
- The show is sanctioned by AGS. AGS rules shall govern.
- The show will begin immediately following the Miniature Goat Show on Sunday. Start time will not be prior to 2pm.
- To keep the show progressing in a timely manner, the order of the show is subject to change.
- Base date for figuring age of animals is Nov 1, 2020.
- Only American Goat Society, American Dairy Goat Association, and Canadian Goat Society, registered animals may be shown in official American Goat Society shows.
- A registration certificate is required for all animals and MUST be presented to the show secretary prior to the start of judging. No copy of a registration certificate or stamped duplicate application shall be accepted by the show secretary before judging with the exception that stamped duplicates shall be accepted for animals less than 6 months of age.
- Proof of ownership shall be the name on registration certificate. An animal may be shown with the original certificate accompanied by a bill of sale for the new owner; however, the new owner must sign as AGENT.
- There is no pre-show milk out. However, an over-distended udder is a very serious fault. Animals should be shown with the appropriate amount of milk in their udder.
- Best of Breed winners must stay until after the selection of Best in Show.
- Health papers are not required at our facility but may be required to cross state lines. Animals showing signs of illness or disease must be removed from the fairgrounds. The Show Committee’s decisions will be final.
- Show schedule and show order are subject to change.
- Show committee has the right to change or add to the show rules as needed.
Safety: Dogs must always be on a leash and are not allowed in barns or show arena. No smoking within 20 feet of the barns or show arena. No unethical treatment of animals will be allowed.
Exhibitors and their families are responsible for safety and care of their goats, and release AGS, Phase5 and any committee members from any and all responsibility for loss or damages or accidents.
Phase5 reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor entry and to ask any person whose behavior is deemed detrimental to leave immediately.
Exhibitors may show from Trailers.