Phase 5 Hoosier Hysteria – NDGA Goat Show
Entries and payment must be completed ONLINE at phase5goatshow.com by 11:59 pm on May 12, entry fees will double for later entries.
Friday, May 14, 2021
Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 E Main St Danville, IN 46122
Judge: David Wildman and Will Pearson
Check-in: Goats must be checked in by 12 pm the day of show.
Junior, Senior Doe, Dry Doe, Wethers Shows are separately sanctioned & JR/SR Buck Show is sanctioned
- NDGA rules will govern the Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association Show.
- The show will promptly at 2pm
- The show order is Sr Does in milk, Sr Does Dry, Jr Does, Wethers, Jr Buck, Sr Bucks
- Base date for figuring age of animals is May 14, 2021.
- No horned animals allowed
- The original registration certificate is required for all animals over 6 months of age. A stamped duplicate or original registration certificate is acceptable for goats under 6 months of age, good for only 30 days past issue. These certificates MUST be shown to the show committee prior to show.
- There is no pre-show milk out. However, an over-distended udder is a very serious fault. Animals should be shown with the appropriate amount of milk in their udder.
- Best of Breed winners must stay until after the selection of Best in Show.
- Exhibitors are asked to dress appropriately in white.
- Health papers are not required at our facility but may be required to cross state lines. Animals showing signs of illness or disease must be removed from the fairgrounds. The Show Committee’s decisions will be final.
- Show schedule and show order are subject to change.
- Show committee has the right to change or add to the show rules as needed.
Safety: Dogs must always be on a leash and are not allowed in barns or show arena. No smoking within 20 feet of the barns or show arena. No unethical treatment of animals will be allowed.
Exhibitors and their families are responsible for safety and care of their goats, and release NDGA, Phase5 and any committee members from any and all responsibility for loss or damages or accidents.
Phase5 reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor entry and to ask any person whose behavior is deemed detrimental to leave immediately.
Exhibitors may show from Trailers.