Phase 5 Hoosier Hysteria – ADGA Goat Show
ADGA Senior, Junior Doe
Entries and payment must be completed ONLINE at phase5goatshow.com by 11:59 pm on May 12, entry fees will double for later entries.
Junior Does Saturday, May 15 & Senior Does Sunday, May 16, 2021
Three Ring Open Show with SR Doe Champion Challenge & Toggenburg Specialty
Hendricks County Fairgrounds 1900 E Main St Danville, IN 46122
(Ring A) Paula Reisdorff (Ring B) Will Pearson (Ring C) Joshua Kaplewski
Rotation 1 – Nigerian Dwarf, Togg, Lamancha
Rotation 2 – Recorded Grade, Nubian, Sable
Rotation 3 – Oberhasli, Alpine, Saanen
Check-in begins at 4pm, May 14th. Goats must be checked in by 8:30am the day of show.
Sr and Jr Doe Breeds Sanctioned:
Alpine, Lamancha, Nigerian Dwarf, Nubian, Recorded Grade, Saanen, Sables, Oberhasli, Toggenburg
- The shows are sanctioned by ADGA and their show rules shall govern. The shows are separately sanctioned for Senior does, Junior does.
- Showmanship will be held FRIDAY MAY 14th at 7pm
- The shows will begin at 9:00am on Saturday. The show will begin with Junior Does. Ring A will begin with the first breed of Junior does, Late Junior kids. Ring B will begin at the same time with the second breed. Ring C will begin at the same time with the third breed. The Senior Doe shows will begin at 9:00am Sunday and run the same way.
- To keep the show progressing in a timely manner, the order of the show is subject to change. Exhibitors with more than one breed need to be prepared to have additional handlers so that classes are not delayed.
- Base date for figuring age of animals is May 15, 2021.
- The original registration certificate is required for all animals six months or age or older. A stamped duplicate application (stamped within 30 days of 5/15/2021) from the ADGA office will be accepted for animals younger than six months of age. Be aware of the limitations per ADGA show rules. (If the ADGA Directors approve different registration requirements with regard to the new NG system roll out, we will be following their guidelines)
- There is no pre-show milk out. However, an over-distended udder is a very serious fault. Animals should be shown with the appropriate amount of milk in their udder.
- Best of Breed winners must stay until after the selection of Best in Show.
- Exhibitors are asked to dress appropriately in white as outlined in the ADGA Guidebook.
- Health papers are not required at our facility but may be required to cross state lines. Animals showing signs of illness or disease must be removed from the fairgrounds. The Show Committee’s decisions will be final.
- Show schedule and show order are subject to change.
- Show committee has the right to change or add to the show rules as needed.
Safety: Dogs must always be on a leash and are not allowed in barns or show arena. No smoking within 20 feet of the barns or show arena. No unethical treatment of animals will be allowed.
Exhibitors and their families are responsible for safety and care of their goats, and release Phase5 and any committee members from any and all responsibility for loss or damages or accidents.
Phase5 reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor entry and to ask any person whose behavior is deemed detrimental to leave immediately.
Exhibitors may show from Trailers.