Phase 5 Hoosier Howl at the Moon – ADGA Goat Show
ADGA Senior, Junior Doe & Buck
Entries and payment must be completed ONLINE at phase5goatshow.com.
Saturday, October 31 and Sunday, November 1, 2020
Four Ring Open Show with SR Doe Champion Challenge
Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 E Main St Danville, IN 46122
(Ring A) Will Keech (Ring B) Dan Greene (Ring C) Joseph Larson (Ring D) Joe Pilotte
Arrival and Check-in. Animals may arrive Friday, October 30th beginning at 4pm. All goats in the shows must be in place and papers checked in with the show secretary by 8:00am on Saturday and 7:00am on Sunday Nov 1.
Sr and Jr Doe Breeds Sanctioned:
Alpine, Lamancha, Nigerian Dwarf, Nubian, Oberhasli, Recorded Grade, Saanen, Sables, Toggenburg
Buck Breeds Sanctioned:
Alpine, Lamancha, Nigerian Dwarf, Nubian, Saanen, AOP (Sables, Oberhasli, Toggenburg)
- The shows are sanctioned by ADGA and their show rules shall govern. The shows are separately sanctioned for Senior does, Junior does and Bucks.
- Showmanship will be held FRIDAY OCT 30th at 7pm
- The shows will begin at 9:00am on Saturday. The show will begin with Senior Does. Ring A will begin with the first breed of Senior does, Yearling in milk does. Ring B will begin at the same time with the second breed. Ring C will begin at the same time with the third breed. Ring D will begin at the same time with the fourth breed. The Buck shows will immediately follow Senior Does on Saturday. The Junior Doe shows will begin at 8:00am Sunday.
- To keep the show progressing in a timely manner, the order of the show is subject to change. Exhibitors with more than one breed need to be prepared to have additional handlers so that classes are not delayed.
- Base date for figuring age of animals is Oct 31, 2020.
- The original registration certificate is required for all animals six months or age or older. A stamped duplicate application (stamped within 30 days of 10/31/2020) from the ADGA office will be accepted for animals younger than six months of age. Be aware of the limitations per ADGA show rules.
- There is no pre-show milk out. However, an over-distended udder is a very serious fault. Animals should be shown with the appropriate amount of milk in their udder.
- Best of Breed winners must stay until after the selection of Best in Show.
- Exhibitors are asked to dress appropriately in white as outlined in the ADGA Guidebook.
- Health papers are not required at our facility but may be required to cross state lines. Animals showing signs of illness or disease must be removed from the fairgrounds. The Show Committee’s decisions will be final.
- Show schedule and show order are subject to change.
- Show committee has the right to change or add to the show rules as needed.
Safety: Dogs must always be on a leash and are not allowed in barns or show arena. No smoking within 20 feet of the barns or show arena. No unethical treatment of animals will be allowed.
Exhibitors and their families are responsible for safety and care of their goats, and release ADGA, Phase5 and any committee members from any and all responsibility for loss or damages or accidents.
Phase5 reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor entry and to ask any person whose behavior is deemed detrimental to leave immediately.
Exhibitors may show from Trailers.